- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Catastrophes wipe $35bn from insurers' profits
- Berkshire Hathaway takes $3bn hit from natural disasters
- AIG chief promises rethink after 'too much volatility'
- Amex chief Chenault earns rewards worth $370m over 17-year tenure
- Nestlé bows to investor and sector pressures with strategic shift
- AIG: What's in a name
- Buffett's key focus is making good returns
- Oracle of Tampa on the power of being an outlier
- Four Reckitt Benckiser executives quit amid struggle to lift sales
- Fosun: Berkshire on its mind
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B:NYQ) closed at 181.06, -5.05% below its 52-week high of 190.68, set on Oct 24, 2017.
156.30Nov 17 2016190.68Oct 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 17 2017 21:04 GMT.