- Jack Bogle, index fund pioneer, 1929-2019
- Advice from one female portfolio manager to others
- Wells Fargo: repairing a damaged brand
- Health tech: spin-doctors
- Elliott: from activist investor to owner
- Pioneering Southwest Airlines co-founder Herb Kelleher dies
- Warren Buffett is having a very bad day
- Silence has been golden for Jardine Matheson
- Passive attack: the story of a Wall Street revolution
- US farmers hit by soaring storage costs
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B:NYQ) closed at 204.48, -8.74% below its 52-week high of 224.07, set on Oct 10, 2018.
184.75Jun 27 2018224.07Oct 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||503.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||20,504.10 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:03 GMT.