- Warren Buffett joins India’s unicorn hunt
- Axalta CEO resigns after probe into conduct ‘inconsistent’ with policies
- Gender parity: Will California’s female director law hold up?
- India rivals China on inbound M&A for first time in a decade
- Busting the myths of investment: who needs income?
- Diamond price forecasts add a rosy tint to mine closures
- Buffett formula measures whether impact investing is working
- Wabua stocks snap on the heels of Faangs
- Paytm may need more than a Warren Buffett vote of confidence
- Goldman’s new guard
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B:NYQ) closed at 206.80, -7.71% below its 52-week high of 224.07, set on Oct 10, 2018.
180.44Nov 20 2017224.07Oct 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||506.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11,727.59 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 12 2018 21:05 BST.