- IBM is in a fight to keep up with big spending rivals in the cloud
- Why it won't be 'game over' for tech investors under Trump
- The curse of the consultants is spreading fast
- Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger reassess technology sector
- Berkshire Hathaway results disappoint on insurance losses
- IBM shares sink as Buffett cuts stake
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway sells a third of IBM stake
- Meet the little shareholders taking on Warren Buffett
- Record rebellion does not mark the end of Wells Fargo's woes
- Warren Buffett reluctantly sells portion of Wells Fargo stake
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B:NYQ) closed at 165.69, -6.84% below its 52-week high of 177.86, set on Mar 02, 2017.
136.65Jun 27 2016177.86Mar 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||408.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13,713.21 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2017 21:02 BST.