- Calls renewed to keep Huawei out of American 5G
- Vodafone to install 4G and 5G equipment under manhole covers
- Opinion today: Time to crack down on buybacks?
- Emissions statement: how companies are getting serious about climate change
- High utility dividends are bad for Britain’s infrastructure
- Music publishing starts to hit the right notes
- How Huawei used the UK to become a global giant
- Weekend catchup — this week’s personal finance headlines
- Spy thriller echoes in Huawei power struggle
- CSI and the art of the smartphone
BT Group PLC (BTQ:HAM) closed at 2.80, -10.39% below its 52-week high of 3.13, set on Dec 22, 2017.
2.28Jun 08 20183.13Dec 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.95bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2277 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.169 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.15%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 03 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 27 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Feb 04 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 07:07 GMT.