- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Should the Big Four accountancy firms be split up?
- BT strikes deal with union to close defined benefits pension scheme
- BT strikes deal with union to close defined benefit pension plan
- Investors need to tighten the screws on auditors
- Head of TalkTalk ultrafast broadband joins Virgin Media
- Openreach to pay back millions of pounds for late connections
- The London Report: Direct Line slides on earnings worries
- Whistleblowers deserve our thanks — and protection, too
- Virgin Media takes on Openreach in rural areas for first time
- Value investors brave Brexit noise in bargain hunt
As of last trade
BT Group PLC (BTQ:HAM) traded at 2.55, 0.20% above its 52-week low of 2.55, set on Mar 16, 2018.
2.55Mar 16 20183.80Apr 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1733 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.80%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 28 2017|
|Div pay-date||Feb 05 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2018 07:01 BST.