- Prior to Phase III Psoriasis Data Release Can Fite Reports that Piclidenoson Destroys Pathological Skin Cells in vitro
- Can-Fite to Conduct Investor Meetings during the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Can-Fite Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Following Complete Clearance of Cancer Lesions in Advanced Liver Cancer Patient, Can-Fite is Filing Patent Applications for the Treatment of Various Advanced Solid Tumors
- Liver Cancer Patient Treated with Can-Fite’s Namodenoson Clears All Cancer Lesions Under Open Label Extension of Phase II Study
- Can-Fite’s Phase III Psoriasis Study to Complete 16-Week Treatment of Last Patient in January; Topline Data Expected Q1 2022
- Can-Fite Reports Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results & Provides Clinical Update
- Can-Fite CEO Dr. Pnina Fishman to be Guest Speaker at 5th Annual NASH Summit 2021
- Can-Fite’s Piclidenoson Commences Clinical Study for the Treatment of Canine Osteoarthritis
- Can-Fite to Present at H.C. Wainwright 7th Annual Israel Conference
Can Fite Biopharma Ltd (CANF:ASQ) closed at 1.31, 39.33% above the 52 week low of 0.9402 set on Dec 07, 2021.
0.9402Dec 07 20214.39Mar 16 2021
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 14 2022 21:10 GMT.