- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Can-Fite BioPharma Announces New Pre-Clinical Data Supporting a Novel Anti-NASH Mechanism of Action for Namodenoson
- Can-Fite to Present at BIO CEO & Investor Conference
- Can-Fite Receives from Gebro Holdings $2,200,000 Payment as Part of Distribution Agreement for Piclidenoson in 3 European Countries
- Can-Fite 12 Months' Activities & Milestones for 2018
- Can-Fite Signs Multi-Million Dollar Distribution Agreement for Piclidenoson in 3 European Countries with Gebro Holdings
- Can-Fite Enters into Collaborative Research Agreement with Hadassah Medical Center to Further Explore Namodenoson Mechanism of Action in NASH
- Can-Fite Reports on the Progress of Its Phase II Liver Cancer with Namodenoson
- Can-Fite Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results & Provides Clinical Update
- Can-Fite Enrolls First Patient in Phase II NAFLD/NASH Study with Namodenoson
Can Fite Biopharma Ltd (CANF:TLV) closed at 348.70, -19.43% below its 52-week high of 432.80, set on Jan 30, 2018.
220.00Dec 18 2017432.80Jan 30 2018
|Market cap||119.40m ILS|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6729 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 18 2018 14:24 GMT.