- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Can-Fite’s Former Subsidiary OphthaliX Successfully Completes Merger with Wize Pharma
- Can-Fite Announces Enrollment of First Patient in its ACRobat Phase III Trial of Piclidenoson in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Can-Fite Issued Patent in Korea for Piclidenoson in the Treatment of Psoriasis
- Can-Fite to Present at 2017 AASLD Liver Meeting Conference in Washington, D.C.
- Can-Fite CEO Dr. Pnina Fishman to Present as Expert Speaker at NASH Summit Europe in Frankfurt, Germany on October 12, 2017
- Can-Fite Files Patent Application to Treat Cytokine Release Syndrome, a Potentially Life-Threatening Complication of CAR-T Cell Therapy
- Can-Fite Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results & Provides Clinical Update
Can Fite Biopharma Ltd (CANF:TLV) closed at 245.00, 5.29% above its 52-week low of 232.70, set on Nov 16, 2017.
232.70Nov 16 2017492.80Jan 18 2017
|Market cap||81.76m ILS|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.05 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 23 2017 15:24 GMT.