- Can-Fite Granted Key NASH Patent in Israel
- Can-Fite’s CEO to Present Namodenoson’s Efficacy in Liver Cancer as Expert Speaker at the Adenosine Pathway Targeted Cancer Immunotherapy Summit
- Can-Fite is Developing a Topical Piclidenoson Psoriasis Treatment that Shows Efficacy in a Preclinical Model: Potential Complementary Product to its Phase III Oral Psoriasis Drug
- Can-Fite to Present at Dermatology Drug Development Summit Europe on April 6, 2022
- Can-Fite Reports 2021 Financial Results & Provides Clinical Update
- Can-Fite: Namodenoson’s Treatment of Liver Fibrosis Receives Notice of Allowance from U.S. Patent Office
- Can-Fite’s Findings in the Treatment of Liver Diseases with Cannabinoids to be Presented at CannX Medical Cannabis Conference in Tel Aviv
- Can-Fite’s Phase III Psoriasis Study Data Expected Q2 2022
Can Fite Biopharma Ltd (CANF:TLV) closed at 10.50, 2.94% above its 52-week low of 10.20, set on May 16, 2022.
10.20May 16 202231.10Jun 15 2021
|Market cap||84.10m ILS|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0888 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 19 2022 15:24 BST.