- Can-Fite to Participate in Out-licensing and Distribution Partnering Meetings at Bio International Convention in Boston
- Can-Fite Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results & Provides Clinical Update
- Can-Fite: Namodenoson’s Inhibition of Pancreatic Carcinoma Receives Recognition from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Can-Fite: Presenting Namodenoson’s New Pancreatic Cancer Indication to Potential Partners at BioEquity Europe 2023
- Can-Fite to Initiate Exploratory Phase 2 Trial with Namodenoson in Pancreatic Cancer Patients
- Inhibition of Pancreatic Cancer by Namodenoson: Molecular Mechanism of Action Discovered by Can-Fite Scientists
- Can-Fite Announces New Management Structure as Advanced Stage Pipeline Moves Toward Commercialization
- Can-Fite: EMA Gives Green Light for Piclidenoson Pivotal Phase III Clinical Trial for Psoriasis Treatment
- Can-Fite Reports 2022 Financial Results & Provides Clinical Update
- Can-Fite to Conduct Meetings at the BIO-Europe Spring Conference with Pharma Companies Interested in Licensing and Distributing Piclidenoson and Namodenoson
Can Fite Biopharma Ltd (CANF:TLV) closed at 3.30, 57.14% above the 52 week low of 2.10 set on May 02, 2023.
2.10May 02 202313.80Jun 29 2022
|Market cap||40.42m ILS|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0425 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 08 2023 15:24 BST.