- CDW Announces Appointment of Anthony Foxx to Board of Directors
- CDW to Participate in the Raymond James 2020 Technology Investors Conference
- UK Government Invests in MOD and NATO with Significant Agile IT and Digital Transformation Contract for CDW and Viasat UK
- CDW Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.40 Per Share
- CDW Reports Third Quarter 2020 Earnings
CDW Corp (CDW:NSQ) closed at 133.66, -9.04% below its 52-week high of 146.95, set on Nov 09, 2020.
73.39Mar 23 2020146.95Nov 09 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.07 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.20%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 24 2020|
|Div pay-date||Dec 10 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 21:00 GMT.