- CEMEX Continues to Lead in Climate Action With Its New Green Financing Framework
- Cemex and Partners Inaugurate the Carbon Neutral Alliance at Rüdersdorf Cement Plant
- CEMEX to Operate Fully on Alternative Fuels at UK Cement Plant
- Energy Vault Reports First Quarter 2022 Earnings Results
- Vertua Low-Carbon to Account for Majority of Cement and Concrete Sales By 2025
- CEMEX Successfully Turns CO2 Into Carbon Nanomaterials
- CEMEX to Turn CO2 Into Sustainable Aviation Fuel
As of last trade,
Cemex SAB de CV (CEXB:FRA) traded at 0.334, 21.90% above the 52 week low of 0.274 set on Jun 17, 2022.
0.274Jun 17 20220.72Jul 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||118.97bn MXN|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4398 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 30 2022 07:00 BST.