- Organizations with Real-Time Data Streams See Higher Revenues and Happier Customers, Confluent Report Finds
- Confluent to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Confluent Announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Confluent Launches Data Access Controls and Enterprise Insights for More Secure, Reliable Data Streaming in the Cloud
- Confluent to Announce First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 05, 2022
- Confluent Deepens Strategic Partnership with Microsoft to Accelerate Data Infrastructure Modernization in the Cloud
- Gunjan Aggarwal Appointed Chief People Officer of Confluent
Confluent Inc (CFLT*:MEX) closed at 480.00, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 480.00, set on May 06, 2022.
480.00May 06 20221,835.00Nov 29 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.59 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of May 06 2022 11:31 BST.