- Confluent Recognized as the Winner of 2022 Microsoft Commercial Marketplace Partner of the Year
- Organizations with Real-Time Data Streams See Higher Revenues and Happier Customers, Confluent Report Finds
- Confluent to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Confluent Announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Confluent Launches Data Access Controls and Enterprise Insights for More Secure, Reliable Data Streaming in the Cloud
- Confluent to Announce First Quarter 2022 Financial Results on May 05, 2022
- Confluent Deepens Strategic Partnership with Microsoft to Accelerate Data Infrastructure Modernization in the Cloud
Confluent Inc (CFLT:NSQ) closed at 24.54, 48.88% above the 52 week low of 16.48 set on May 24, 2022.
16.48May 24 202294.97Nov 05 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.59 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 21:00 BST.