- Clean Harbors Prices Offering of Senior Notes Due 2031
- Clean Harbors Announces $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
- Clean Harbors to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Clean Harbors Renews Commitment to Sustainability and Protection of the Environment with Release of Latest ESG Report
- Clean Harbors Announces Results of Third-Party Study Demonstrating Successful Destruction of PFAS Chemicals in its Commercial Facilities
- Clean Harbors Names Longtime Executives as Co-CEOs to Succeed Founder and CEO Alan S. McKim
- Clean Harbors Announces Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Clean Harbors Inc (CH6:MUN) closed at 118.00, -4.07% below its 52-week high of 123.00, set on Nov 02, 2022.
79.50Jun 24 2022123.00Nov 02 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.94 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 07:05 GMT.