- Chemed Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Results - Full-Year 2021 Guidance Increased
- Chemed To Report Second-Quarter 2021 Earnings July 27, Related Conference Call To Be Held On July 28
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Chemed Corporation’s Board of Directors Authorizes an Additional $300 Million for Stock Repurchase
- Chemed Corporation Holds Annual Meeting of Stockholders; Board Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference
Chemed Corp (CHE:NYQ) closed at 474.72, 13.73% above the 52 week low of 417.41 set on Mar 05, 2021.
417.41Mar 05 2021560.00Jan 26 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||18.62 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.29%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2021|
|Div pay-date||Jun 16 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 03 2021 21:10 BST.