- Chemed Corporation to Present at the 2019 Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
- Chemed Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend of 32 Cents
- Chemed Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Results
- Chemed To Report Third-Quarter 2019 Earnings October 29, Related Conference Call To Be Held On October 30
- Roto-Rooter Completes the Previously Announced Purchase of Assets of Its Largest Independent Franchise Operator
As of last trade
Chemed Corp (CHE:NYQ) traded at 413.64, -6.37% below its 52-week high of 441.79, set on Sep 06, 2019.
260.03Dec 21 2018441.79Sep 06 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.60 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.31%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 07 2019|
|Div pay-date||Dec 02 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 18 2019 19:39 GMT.