- Chemed To Report Third-Quarter 2019 Earnings October 29, Related Conference Call To Be Held On October 30
- Roto-Rooter Completes the Previously Announced Purchase of Assets of Its Largest Independent Franchise Operator
- Chemed Corporation Releases Updated Guidance
- Roto-Rooter To Buy Assets of Its Largest Independent Franchise Operator
- Chemed Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend of 32 Cents
- Chemed Reports Second-Quarter 2019 Results
Chemed Corp (CXM:FRA) closed at 374.00, -6.36% below its 52-week high of 399.40, set on Sep 09, 2019.
234.66Dec 20 2018399.40Sep 09 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.65bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||12.09 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.14 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.31%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 09 2019|
|Div pay-date||Sep 03 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2019 07:04 BST.