- Choice Hotels International Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Cambria Hotels Grows Music City Presence With New Opening In Nashville
- Choice Privileges Brings Holiday Spirit To Members This Season With New Promotions
- Choice Privileges Brings Back Customer-Favorite "Members Only Madness" Daily Deals
- Choice Hotels International Reports 2021 Third Quarter Results
- Choice Hotels Announces New Corporate Headquarters In North Bethesda, Maryland
- Federal Realty's Pike & Rose to Headquarter Choice Hotels International
- Choice Hotels International Announces Time Change of 2021 Third Quarter Investor Conference Call
- Choice Hotels International to Report 2021 Third Quarter Results on November 4, 2021
- Ascend Hotel Collection Honors Wyvern Hotel With 'Ascending Community Service Award'
As of last trade
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH:NYQ) traded at 150.19, -1.86% below its 52-week high of 153.03, set on Nov 22, 2021.
100.11Jan 29 2021153.03Nov 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.16 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.95 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.65%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2021|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 03 2022|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 18 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2021 15:11 GMT.