- Choice Hotels International Announces Time Change of 2021 Third Quarter Investor Conference Call
- Choice Hotels International to Report 2021 Third Quarter Results on November 4, 2021
- Ascend Hotel Collection Honors Wyvern Hotel With 'Ascending Community Service Award'
- Choice Privileges Launches New Leisure Benefit For Military Members
- Cambria Hotels Continues Brand Growth With New Development Option Providing The Flexibility To Expand In More Of Guests' Favorite Destinations
- WoodSpring Suites Eclipses 300 Open Hotels, Paving The Road For Future Growth
- Ascend Hotel Collection Welcomes Lake, Bay And Mountain Retreats
- Choice Hotels' Upscale Brands Continue Portfolio Growth
- Choice Privileges Loyalty Members Can Stay More To Earn Bonus Points This Fall
- Choice Hotels International Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.225 Per Share
Choice Hotels International Inc (CHH:NYQ) closed at 134.70, -3.46% below its 52-week high of 139.53, set on Oct 15, 2021.
82.59Oct 28 2020139.53Oct 15 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.90 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.67%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2021 21:10 BST.