- Cambria Hotels Grows Music City Presence With New Opening In Nashville
- Choice Privileges Brings Holiday Spirit To Members This Season With New Promotions
- Choice Privileges Brings Back Customer-Favorite "Members Only Madness" Daily Deals
- Choice Hotels International Reports 2021 Third Quarter Results
- Choice Hotels Announces New Corporate Headquarters In North Bethesda, Maryland
- Federal Realty's Pike & Rose to Headquarter Choice Hotels International
- Choice Hotels International Announces Time Change of 2021 Third Quarter Investor Conference Call
- Choice Hotels International to Report 2021 Third Quarter Results on November 4, 2021
- Ascend Hotel Collection Honors Wyvern Hotel With 'Ascending Community Service Award'
- Choice Privileges Launches New Leisure Benefit For Military Members
Choice Hotels International Inc (CZH:FRA) closed at 126.00, -6.67% below its 52-week high of 135.00, set on Nov 23, 2021.
82.00Feb 01 2021135.00Nov 23 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.16 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.777 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.62%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 03 2021 18:56 GMT.