- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Results
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. Tops Out Furnace Tower at Toledo HBI Facility
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. to Announce Third-Quarter 2019 Results on October 23
- Cleveland-Cliffs to Webcast Presentation by Lourenco Goncalves at Upcoming Credit Suisse Conference
- Cleveland-Cliffs Declares Regular Quarterly and Special Cash Dividend on Common Shares
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc (CLF:NYQ) closed at 7.32, 11.08% above the 52 week low of 6.59 set on Oct 23, 2019.
6.59Oct 23 201912.19Feb 08 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.97bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.86 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.29%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 03 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 12 2019 23:30 GMT.