- Cleveland-Cliffs Gains Minnesota Executive Council Approval of Iron Ore Mineral Leases at Nashwauk
- Cleveland-Cliffs Completes Successful Blast Furnace Hydrogen Injection Trial at Middletown Works
- Cleveland-Cliffs New 4-Year Labor Agreement Ratified by the IAM Represented Employees at Middletown Works
- Cleveland-Cliffs Reaches Agreement for State of Minnesota Iron Ore Mineral Leases at Nashwauk
- Cleveland-Cliffs Reaches Tentative Labor Agreement with the IAM for its Middletown Works Operation
- Cleveland-Cliffs Reports First-Quarter 2023 Results
- Cleveland-Cliffs Completes Offering of $750 Million of Senior Unsecured Guaranteed Notes due 2030
- Cleveland-Cliffs Announces Pricing of $750 Million of Senior Unsecured Guaranteed Notes due 2030
- Cleveland-Cliffs Announces Proposed Offering of $750 Million of Senior Unsecured Guaranteed Notes
- Cleveland-Cliffs Provides Preliminary First-Quarter 2023 Results
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc (CVA:STU) closed at 13.30, 10.24% above the 52 week low of 12.07 set on Nov 04, 2022.
12.07Nov 04 202222.81May 30 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||7.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8948 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 30 2023.