- CommScope Wins Appeal Affirming Injunction and $6 Million in Damages Against Dali Wireless
- CommScope Launches Coexistence Portfolio to Maximize GPON Fiber Networks
- CommScope Announces General Availability of Modular Fiber Optic Splice Closure for Operators
- Evoca and CommScope Bring First-of-its-Kind Converged Broadcast-Broadband Network to Subscribers
- CommScope’s New, Innovative Set Top Offers Orange Slovensko’s Subscribers Unified Live and Streaming Viewing Options
- CommScope Prices $1,250 Million Senior Secured Notes Offering
- CommScope Commences Senior Secured Notes Offering
- CommScope Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Redeemer Lutheran College Modernizes for a Connected Future with BES IT and CommScope
- CommScope Announces Technology Leadership Transition
CommScope Holding Company Inc (CM9:STU) closed at 12.40, 73.43% above the 52 week low of 7.15 set on Oct 30, 2020.
7.15Oct 30 202018.60Jul 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.92bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.99 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021.