- Redeemer Lutheran College Modernizes for a Connected Future with BES IT and CommScope
- CommScope Announces Technology Leadership Transition
- CommScope to Release Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on August 5
- Operators Speed 5G Network Upgrades with CommScope’s HELIAX
- Openreach and CommScope Tap into Wales Manufacturing Innovation to Deliver Full-Fibre Broadband Network across the UK
- View TV Group Selects CommScope Advertising Technology as Part of its Broadcast-Grade Connected TV Solution
- CommScope Obtains Significant Victory Against Rosenberger
- CommScope Debuts NOVUX Portfolio of Global Fiber Deployment Solutions
- CommScope Deploys Video Advertising Solutions Across a4’s Video Footprint
- Optical Cable Corporation and CommScope Enter Patent Cross-License Agreement
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM:NSQ) closed at 20.69, -6.71% below its 52-week high of 22.18, set on Jul 01, 2021.
8.25Sep 25 202022.18Jul 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.88 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 04 2021 21:00 BST.