- CommScope and Cheytec Telecommunications Form Partnership to Expedite In-building Wireless Service in U.S.
- CommScope Announces Participation in Upcoming Conferences
- Wireless Innovation Forum Welcomes Three New Board of Directors Members
- CommScope Reported Third Quarter 2018 Results
- CommScope to Acquire ARRIS: Approximately $7.4 Billion Transaction Accelerates CommScope Vision to Shape Communications Networks of the Future
- CommScope Earns Three Awards at SCTE•ISBE Cable-Tec Expo for Innovation and Legacy of Service
- CommScope and Google Team Up to Drive CBRS Forward
- CommScope to Release Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results on November 8, 2018
- Newman Ferrara LLP Announces Corporate Governance Investigation of CommScope Inc. - COMM
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM:NSQ) closed at 16.60, 0.85% above its 52-week low of 16.46, set on Dec 17, 2018.
16.46Dec 17 201841.60Apr 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.23 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018 21:00 GMT.