- CommScope to Release Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 4
- Liberty Global Selects CommScope HD Shelf for Next-Generation Network
- GCI Deploys CommScope Remote MACPHY Device for DAA
- CommScope Introduces the New, Innovative ARRIS SURFboard G34 and G36 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem & Wi-Fi 6 Routers
- CommScope’s New DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Gateways Improves Users Internet Performance with Low Latency and Enhanced Upstream Capacity
- CommScope Wins Appeal Affirming Injunction and $6 Million in Damages Against Dali Wireless
- CommScope Launches Coexistence Portfolio to Maximize GPON Fiber Networks
- CommScope Announces General Availability of Modular Fiber Optic Splice Closure for Operators
- Evoca and CommScope Bring First-of-its-Kind Converged Broadcast-Broadband Network to Subscribers
- CommScope’s New, Innovative Set Top Offers Orange Slovensko’s Subscribers Unified Live and Streaming Viewing Options
CommScope Holding Company Inc (COMM:NSQ) closed at 12.13, 44.58% above the 52 week low of 8.39 set on Oct 29, 2020.
8.39Oct 29 202022.18Jul 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.99 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2021 21:00 BST.