- Carter’s, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Carter’s, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
- Carter’s, Inc. to Report First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results on Friday, April 28, 2023
- Preparing for Takeoff: Carter’s Announces Airplane Apology Agreement to Help Families with Fussy Flyers
- Carter’s Expands into Maternity Apparel with New Little Planet Mama Collection Designed for Every Stage of Motherhood
- Carter’s, Inc. Announces Participation at the BofA Securities 2023 Consumer and Retail Conference
Carter's Inc (CRI:NYQ) closed at 62.60, 1.34% above its 52-week low of 61.77, set on May 26, 2023.
61.77May 26 202386.76Feb 02 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.71 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.79%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jun 09 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 26 2023 21:10 BST.