- Carter’s Launches First Children’s Clothing Recycling Program With TerraCycle®
- Carter’s, Inc. Announces Participation at the Bank of America Consumer and Retail Technology Conference
- Carter’s Teams Up With Ashley Tisdale to Celebrate Expectant Moms With ShowHER Love Ultimate Baby Shower
- Carter’s, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2020 Results
- Carter’s, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Results on Friday, February 26, 2021
Carter's Inc (CRI:NYQ) closed at 96.30, -8.64% below its 52-week high of 105.41, set on Jan 12, 2021.
67.84Apr 16 2020105.41Jan 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.50 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Mar 05 2020|
|Div pay-date||Mar 20 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 14 2021 21:10 BST.