- Iconic Brands OshKosh B’gosh and Kith Join Forces with Exclusive Capsule Collection
- Carter’s, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend and Recommencement of Share Repurchase Program
- Carter’s, Inc. Issues Inaugural Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Carter’s, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- Carter’s, Inc. to Report Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results on Friday, July 30, 2021
- OshKosh B'gosh Inspires Trailblazers of Tomorrow in a Compelling New Back-to-School Campaign Starring Mariah Carey, Muhammad Ali and Outkast
Carter's Inc (HCH:MUN) closed at 83.50, -9.24% below its 52-week high of 92.00, set on May 06, 2021.
68.00Nov 13 202092.00May 06 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.69 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.36 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.66%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 30 2021|
|Div pay-date||Sep 17 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2021 07:01 BST.