- Charles River Laboratories is First CDMO in North America to Receive EMA Approval to Commercially Produce an Allogeneic Cell Therapy Drug Product
- Charles River Laboratories Announces Second-Quarter 2022 Results
- Charles River Laboratories Schedules Second-Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Charles River Laboratories Announces Opening of U.K. Manufacturing Facility
- Charles River and Ziphius Vaccines Collaborate to Manufacture saRNA-Based Vaccine
- Charles River and ASC Therapeutics to Scale Manufacturing of Second-Generation Gene Therapy for Hemophilia A
- Charles River Laboratories to Participate in Jefferies and William Blair Conferences
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL*:MEX) closed at 4,570.16, -5.81% below its 52-week high of 4,851.81, set on Jul 22, 2022.
4,207.74Jun 17 20224,851.81Jul 22 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.62 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 15 2022 11:31 BST.