- Charles River Laboratories is First CDMO in North America to Receive EMA Approval to Commercially Produce an Allogeneic Cell Therapy Drug Product
- Charles River Laboratories Announces Second-Quarter 2022 Results
- Charles River Laboratories Schedules Second-Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Charles River Laboratories Announces Opening of U.K. Manufacturing Facility
- Charles River and Ziphius Vaccines Collaborate to Manufacture saRNA-Based Vaccine
- Charles River and ASC Therapeutics to Scale Manufacturing of Second-Generation Gene Therapy for Hemophilia A
- Charles River Laboratories to Participate in Jefferies and William Blair Conferences
As of last trade,
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL:NYQ) traded at 230.44, 13.31% above the 52 week low of 203.37 set on Jun 14, 2022.
203.37Jun 14 2022460.21Sep 24 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.62 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 15 2022 16:34 BST.