- Charles River Laboratories Announces Opening of U.K. Manufacturing Facility
- Charles River and Ziphius Vaccines Collaborate to Manufacture saRNA-Based Vaccine
- Charles River and ASC Therapeutics to Scale Manufacturing of Second-Generation Gene Therapy for Hemophilia A
- Charles River Laboratories to Participate in Jefferies and William Blair Conferences
- Charles River Laboratories Announces First-Quarter 2022 Results
- Charles River and Valo Launch Logica, an Integrated AI-Powered Drug Discovery Solution to Rapidly Deliver Optimized Preclinical Assets
- Charles River Laboratories Schedules First-Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Charles River Laboratories Publishes 2021 Corporate Citizenship Report
- Charles River Laboratories Acquires Explora BioLabs
As of last trade
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL:NYQ) traded at 220.01, 8.18% above its 52-week low of 203.37, set on Jun 14, 2022.
203.37Jun 14 2022460.21Sep 24 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||11.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.21 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 28 2022 17:33 BST.