- Charles River Laboratories Continues Commitment to Oncology Drug Discovery
- Charles River Laboratories Announces Third-Quarter 2018 Results
- Charles River to Present Collaborative Methods at Neuroscience 2018
- Charles River and Distributed Bio Enter Exclusive Partnership to Create an Integrated Antibody Discovery and Development Platform
- Charles River Laboratories Awarded Five-Year, $95.7 Million Contract by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Charles River Laboratories Schedules Third-Quarter 2018 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Charles River Laboratories to Present at September Investor Conferences
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL:NYQ) closed at 123.54, -11.05% below its 52-week high of 138.89, set on Nov 07, 2018.
96.70Feb 09 2018138.89Nov 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.39 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 20 2018 21:01 GMT.