- Charles River Laboratories Plans to Increase CRADL Capacity in Cambridge
- Charles River and ATEM Structural Discovery Announce Strategic Partnership to Provide Clients with Cryo-EM Capabilities
- Charles River Laboratories Schedules Third-Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Charles River Laboratories Announces Two Divestitures
- Charles River Launches First Annual Healthcare Collaboration Report
- Charles River Laboratories to Participate in September Investor Conferences
- Charles River Laboratories Announces Second-Quarter 2021 Results
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL:NYQ) closed at 420.61, -8.60% below its 52-week high of 460.21, set on Sep 24, 2021.
219.79Oct 29 2020460.21Sep 24 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.75 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 21:10 BST.