- CERAGON NETWORKS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- DISH Wireless Selects Ceragon for 5G Transport
- CERAGON NETWORKS ANNOUNCES DATE FOR FIRST QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Ceragon Networks Announces CFO Departure
- Tier 1 Operator in India Places Initial $15 Million Orders for Nationwide 4G Expansion with Ceragon
- Ceragon Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Contract to Deliver Connectivity as a Service to Offshore Field for a Major Global Energy Player
Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT:NSQ) closed at 1.69, 10.46% above the 52 week low of 1.53 set on May 12, 2022.
1.53May 12 20224.33Aug 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||135.24m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.1901 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 16 2022 21:00 BST.