- Canada’s Encana buys Newfield for $5.5bn in US shale push
- Saudi America, by Bethany McLean
- Stocks to watch: Tesla, Inmarsat, GVC, NMC Health, SIG
- Chesapeake Energy shares jump in pre-market on earnings beat
- Stocks to watch: Centrica, Barclays, Playtech, Go-Ahead, Roku
- Wall Street mixed as Nasdaq closes in the red
- Wall Street extends gains fuelled by energy rally
Chesapeake Energy Corp (CS1:BER) closed at 2.22, 2.30% above its 52-week low of 2.17, set on Feb 22, 2018.
2.17Feb 22 20184.52Jul 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.13bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6175 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 07:08 GMT.