- Stocks to watch: Tesla, Inmarsat, GVC, NMC Health, SIG
- Chesapeake Energy shares jump in pre-market on earnings beat
- Stocks to watch: Centrica, Barclays, Playtech, Go-Ahead, Roku
- Wall Street mixed as Nasdaq closes in the red
- Wall Street extends gains fuelled by energy rally
- AMD shares extend losses on worries over cryptocurrency
Chesapeake Energy Corp (CS1:BER) closed at 3.94, -12.83% below its 52-week high of 4.52, set on Jul 10, 2018.
2.17Feb 22 20184.52Jul 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5065 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2018 07:08 BST.