- Stocks to watch: Tesla, Inmarsat, GVC, NMC Health, SIG
- Chesapeake Energy shares jump in pre-market on earnings beat
- Stocks to watch: Centrica, Barclays, Playtech, Go-Ahead, Roku
- Wall Street mixed as Nasdaq closes in the red
- Wall Street extends gains fuelled by energy rally
- AMD shares extend losses on worries over cryptocurrency
- US stocks gain but institutional investors show nerves
As of last trade
Chesapeake Energy Corp (CS1:BER) traded at 4.25, -5.45% below its 52-week high of 4.50, set on Jul 05, 2017.
2.17Feb 22 20184.50Jul 05 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.03 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 25 2018 07:08 BST.