- Stocks to watch: Tesla, Inmarsat, GVC, NMC Health, SIG
- Chesapeake Energy shares jump in pre-market on earnings beat
- Stocks to watch: Centrica, Barclays, Playtech, Go-Ahead, Roku
- Wall Street mixed as Nasdaq closes in the red
- Wall Street extends gains fuelled by energy rally
- AMD shares extend losses on worries over cryptocurrency
- US stocks gain but institutional investors show nerves
- Chesapeake digs deep to overcome its weaknesses
As of last trade,
Chesapeake Energy Corp (CS1:BER) traded at 2.49, 14.75% above the 52 week low of 2.17 set on Feb 22, 2018.
2.17Feb 22 20185.91Apr 12 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 19 2018 07:08 BST.