- Stocks to watch: Tesla, Inmarsat, GVC, NMC Health, SIG
- Chesapeake Energy shares jump in pre-market on earnings beat
- Stocks to watch: Centrica, Barclays, Playtech, Go-Ahead, Roku
- Wall Street mixed as Nasdaq closes in the red
- Wall Street extends gains fuelled by energy rally
- AMD shares extend losses on worries over cryptocurrency
- US stocks gain but institutional investors show nerves
- Chesapeake digs deep to overcome its weaknesses
As of last trade,
Chesapeake Energy Corp (CS1:STU) traded at 2.50, 19.62% above the 52 week low of 2.09 set on Feb 09, 2018.
2.09Feb 09 20186.10Apr 07 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018.