- Casey's General Stores Announces Retirement of Chief Financial Officer Bill Walljasper
- Casey’s General Stores Rings Opening Bell at NASDAQ
- Casey’s General Stores Launches New Rewards Program and Announces Over $50,000 in Local School Donations
- Casey's General Stores Announces 2020 Investor Day
- Casey's Continues Strong Performance In Second Quarter
As of last trade
Caseys General Stores Inc (CS2:STU) traded at 166.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 166.00, set on Feb 21, 2020.
108.25Mar 25 2019166.00Feb 21 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.15 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.70%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 31 2020|
|Div pay-date||Feb 17 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2020.