- Catalent, Inc. Announces Preliminary Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2020 Net Revenue, Earnings Before Income Taxes, and Adjusted EBITDA Significantly Ahead of Its Previous Guidance
- Moderna and Catalent Announce Collaboration for Fill-Finish Manufacturing of Moderna’s COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate
- Catalent Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Manufacture COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate
- Catalent, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Catalent, Inc. Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
- Catalent, Inc. to Present at June 2020 Virtual Investor Conferences
Catalent Inc (CTLT:NYQ) closed at 84.90, -6.89% below its 52-week high of 91.18, set on Aug 03, 2020.
31.04Mar 18 202091.18Aug 03 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7428 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 12 2020 00:00 BST.