- US Gulf oil production falls as Hurricane Michael nears
- Oil price: heading towards triple digits?
- ExxonMobil gives $1m to campaign for a carbon tax
- Equinor to acquire Chevron North Sea stake
- The week in energy: AI and oil
- YPF chief brings Wall St edge to Argentina’s top energy company
- Unlocking the potential of Argentina’s oil and gas resources
- Argentina’s conventional oil and gas attract explorers
- What is driving Wall Street as S&P 500 and Dow Jones hit highs?
- Exxon and Chevron join industry climate change group
Chevron Corp (CVX:NYQ) closed at 116.94, 8.26% above its 52-week low of 108.02, set on Feb 05, 2018.
108.02Feb 05 2018133.88Jan 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||226.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.28 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.48 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.80%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Sep 10 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 21:01 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Chevron Corp shares was Buy at 112.00 on 06 Feb 2014Read the full article