- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Appointment of a New Board Member
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Closing of the Acquisition of Leucrotta Exploration Inc.
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Reports Voting Results of Annual General Meeting
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2022
- Vermilion Energy Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces the Closing of Its Senior Unsecured Notes Offering
- Independent Proxy Advisory Firms, ISS and Glass Lewis, Recommend Vermilion Shareholders Vote FOR All Proposed Items at the Upcoming Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces the Pricing of Its Unsecured Notes Offering
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Q1 2022 Financial and Operational Update
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Proposed Issuance of US$400 Million Senior Unsecured Notes
Vermilion Energy Inc (CVZ:FRA) closed at 17.77, -23.95% below its 52-week high of 23.36, set on Jun 08, 2022.
4.82Aug 23 202123.36Jun 08 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.04bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.56 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1783 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.00%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jul 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 01 2022 07:02 BST.