- Vermilion Energy Inc. Confirms Closing of Southeast Saskatchewan Asset Sale
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2022
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces $0.10 CDN Cash Dividend for April 17, 2023 Payment Date
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Confirms 2022 Year End Earnings and Reserves Release Date & Provides Conference Call and Webcast Details
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces 2023 Budget and Guidance, 25% Dividend Increase and Resumption of Share Buybacks
Vermilion Energy Inc (CVZ:FRA) closed at 11.50, 3.85% above its 52-week low of 11.07, set on Mar 20, 2023.
11.07Mar 20 202329.83Aug 29 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.86bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.80 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2713 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.36%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 17 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 31 2023 07:00 BST.