- Vermilion Energy Inc. Receives TSX Approval For Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Appointment of a New Board Member
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Closing of the Acquisition of Leucrotta Exploration Inc.
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Reports Voting Results of Annual General Meeting
- Vermilion Energy Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2022
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces the Closing of Its Senior Unsecured Notes Offering
- Independent Proxy Advisory Firms, ISS and Glass Lewis, Recommend Vermilion Shareholders Vote FOR All Proposed Items at the Upcoming Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces the Pricing of Its Unsecured Notes Offering
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Proposed Issuance of US$400 Million Senior Unsecured Notes
As of last trade
Vermilion Energy Inc (CVZ:STU) traded at 17.32, -25.63% below its 52-week high of 23.30, set on Jun 08, 2022.
4.76Aug 19 202123.30Jun 08 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.87bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.56 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1783 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.96%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jul 15 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 06 2022.