- HDL Cholesterol Function Lab Test Offers Novel Insight into Cardiovascular Disease Risk, Reports Quest Diagnostics at American Heart Association 2019 Scientific Sessions
- Quest Diagnostics Earns Gold Status in American Heart Association's 2019 Workplace Health Achievement Index
- Quest Diagnostics Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Majority of Physicians Fear Another Prescription Drug Crisis, Finds New Quest Diagnostics Health Trends™ Report
- Quest Diagnostics To Release Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results On October 22
- National Business Group on Health Honors Quest Diagnostics with Best Employers: Excellence in Health & Well-Being Award
- Domino's, Quest Diagnostics And Sirius XM Holdings Honored With BlackLine 'Finance & Accounting Innovation Awards' At InTheBlack 2019
- Quest Diagnostics and hc1 Collaborate to Optimize Enterprise-wide Laboratory Testing for Health Systems
- Workforce Drug Positivity Increases in More Than One-Third of U.S. Industry Sectors Examined, According to Quest Diagnostics Multi-Year Analysis
- Quest Diagnostics Names Manuel O. Méndez as New Commercial Leader
Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX*:MEX) closed at 1,923.90, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 1,923.90, set on Oct 25, 2019.
1,923.90Oct 25 20192,088.80Sep 25 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.19 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 25 2019 12:30 BST.