- Dollar General climbs as sales, outlook top estimates
- Soft forecast deals a blow to Dollar Tree
- US stocks down after Cohn’s resignation
- US container ports busier despite Trump trade protection threats
- Dollar Tree and Burlington Stores show strength
- Sears posts double-digit sales slide
As of last trade
Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR:NSQ) traded at 94.69, -18.83% below its 52-week high of 116.65, set on Jan 31, 2018.
65.63Jun 16 2017116.65Jan 31 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.27bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.84 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2018 20:22 BST.