- Big Lots profits slip sending shares sharply lower
- Dollar Tree biggest decliner on S&P 500
- Wall Street falls from record highs amid trade fears
- Five Below/US retail: slime of the times
- Dollar General climbs as sales, outlook top estimates
- Soft forecast deals a blow to Dollar Tree
- US stocks down after Cohn’s resignation
- Dollar General: buck stops here
Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR:NSQ) closed at 80.97, 2.78% above its 52-week low of 78.78, set on Oct 11, 2018.
78.78Oct 11 2018116.65Jan 31 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.84 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 15 2018 21:00 BST.