- Entergy recently recognized as sustainability leader
- Entergy announces quarterly dividend payment to shareholders
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission issues key orders regarding System Energy Resources, Inc.
- Entergy Louisiana files proposed 10-year Entergy Future Ready resilience plan
- Entergy Texas declares quarterly dividend on preferred stock
- CAMERON LNG, ENTERGY LOUISIANA ADVANCE RENEWABLE ENERGY SERVICE AGREEMENT
As of last trade,
Entergy Corp (ETR:DEU) traded at 99.00, 11.24% above the 52 week low of 89.00 set on Feb 24, 2022.
89.00Feb 24 2022122.00Aug 22 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.96 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.93%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 10 2022|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2022|
|Next div ex-date||Feb 09 2023|
|Next div pay-date||Mar 01 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 06 2023 09:32 GMT.