- Entergy Texas declares quarterly dividend on preferred stock
- Entergy seeking to boost economic development in Louisiana through largest renewable power expansion in state history
- Entergy Louisiana seeks approval to add nearly 225 megawatts of solar power to its generation mix
- Entergy names two members to its board of directors
- Entergy reports 2022 financial results, initiates 2023 earnings guidance
- Entergy to report 2022 financial results on Feb. 16
- Entergy recently recognized as sustainability leader
- Entergy announces quarterly dividend payment to shareholders
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission issues key orders regarding System Energy Resources, Inc.
Entergy Corp (ETR:NYQ) closed at 103.69, 9.22% above its 52-week low of 94.94, set on Oct 13, 2022.
94.94Oct 13 2022126.82Apr 21 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||21.21bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.39 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.28 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.27%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 09 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 01 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 20:10 BST.