- The economic cost of fraying trust in Europe
- Bertelsmann sets up CRM business with Saham of Morocco
- Ofcom plans tough regime for social media networks
- An immigrant’s story of moving money
- Retro AV: reliving Lehman day
- Mary Meeker leads Kleiner Perkins breakaway
- Nasdaq slides as technology stocks take a hit
- EM technology sector cut down to size as BATs reclassified
- Salesforce co-founder to buy Time magazine for $190m in cash
- State-owned Korean bank bids to buy One Poultry
Facebook Inc (FB2A:DEU) closed at 137.46, 14.98% above the 52 week low of 119.55 set on Mar 26, 2018.
119.55Mar 26 2018187.09Jul 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||463.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.24 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2018.