- You’ve got two huge writedowns!
- Google and Facebook push back on Vietnam’s sweeping cyber law
- It's good to see you too, Facebook
- How Verizon’s $9bn media bet became virtually worthless
- Some New Year’s resolutions for Musk, Bezos and Zuckerberg
- Why Silicon Valley wins big from the USMCA
- Vietnam says Google weighing setting up a local office
- Everyone knew that Verizon’s deals for AOL and Yahoo were dumb. But they still did it
- Google boss says Chinese site is still on the table
- WPP to cut 3,500 jobs in widespread restructuring
Facebook Inc (FB2A:DEU) closed at 127.57, 15.35% above the 52 week low of 110.59 set on Nov 20, 2018.
110.59Nov 20 2018187.09Jul 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||415.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.41 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 13 2018.