- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Italy plans tax crackdown on US internet groups
- Murdoch talks with Comcast and Verizon spur media deal frenzy
- Tech's juggernauts leave little room for plucky underdogs
- Ad companies struggle to adapt to a new world
- Tencent plans $3bn drive to ramp up YouTube-style content
- MBAs who specialise in environment will drive change
- Can TV stand up to Google and Facebook?
- Taming the masters of the tech universe
- Channel 4 teams up with European broadcasters for advertising partnership
- How Small Tech can move fast and fix things
Facebook Inc (FB2A:HAM) closed at 154.55, -1.16% below its 52-week high of 156.37, set on Nov 01, 2017.
107.50Dec 02 2016156.37Nov 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 22 2017 07:07 GMT.