- A missing actress, ‘yin yang contracts’ and Golden Horses: tales from the Chinese film industry
- The Mere Wife by Maria Dahvana Headley — the wolf border
- The Country House by Jeremy Musson and David Cannadine — that ‘gilded bondage’
- Short review: How to See Fairies by Charles van Sandwyk
- Short review: Warrior Boy by Virginia Clay
- Farewell, My Orange by Iwaki Kei — the fruits of labour
- Amazon and the psychic toll of the modern labour market
- The Canadian entrepreneur who jet-skied with Kim Jong Un
- Facebook faces Irish probe after photo leak
- Short review: Childhood by Gerard Reve
Facebook Inc (FB2A:HAM) closed at 126.18, 12.47% above the 52 week low of 112.19 set on Nov 20, 2018.
112.19Nov 20 2018185.80Jul 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||416.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.41 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 07:07 GMT.