- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Third Quarter 2019 Operating Results
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
- Federal Realty Investment Trust to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2019 Global Real Estate Conference
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Completes Acquisition of Kmart Lease at Assembly Square Marketplace
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Prices $100 Million Reopening of its 3.20% Notes due 2029
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT PR C:NYQ) closed at 25.50, -2.97% below its 52-week high of 26.28, set on Oct 18, 2019.
20.51Dec 20 201826.28Oct 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.25 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.90%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 20 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 15 2019|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 31 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 14 2019 23:30 GMT.