- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Operating Results for the Year and Quarter Ended December 31, 2019
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Expands Leadership Team with Key Promotions
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Releases Tax Status of 2019 Distributions
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Completes Partial Sale of San Antonio Center in Mountain View, California
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT PR C:NYQ) closed at 26.33, -1.29% below its 52-week high of 26.67, set on Feb 19, 2020.
23.11Feb 28 201926.67Feb 19 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.25 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.75%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 31 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jan 15 2020|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 31 2020|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 15 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2020 23:30 GMT.