- Federal Realty Ranks First Among Peer Groups in 2022 GRESB Real Estate Assessment
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Changes to Its Board of Trustees
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
- Federal Realty Investment Trust to Present at BofA Securities 2022 Global Real Estate Conference
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Second Quarter 2022 Operating Results and 55th Annual Dividend Increase
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT:NYQ) closed at 91.94, 6.38% above its 52-week low of 86.43, set on Sep 26, 2022.
86.43Sep 26 2022140.51Jan 04 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.48 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.64%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 21 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 17 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 06 2022 21:10 BST.