- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Operating Results for the Year and Quarter Ended December 31, 2022
- Federal Realty Announces Executive Promotions
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Revised Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Releases Tax Status of 2022 Distributions
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT:NYQ) closed at 109.19, -14.78% below its 52-week high of 128.13, set on Apr 21, 2022.
86.43Sep 26 2022128.13Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.69 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.93%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 30 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jan 17 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 08 2023 21:10 GMT.