- Greif Named One of the Top 100 Best ESG Companies by Investor's Business Daily
- Greif, Inc. Announces 2022 Fourth Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Greif, Inc. Attends Baird Global Industrial Conference; Reaffirms Fiscal Year 2022 Guidance
- Greif to Acquire Lee Container
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Greif, Inc./
- GREIF NAMED TO NEWSWEEK'S LIST OF TOP 100 MOST LOVED WORKPLACES FOR 2022
Greif Inc (GEF.B:NYQ) closed at 78.12, -2.54% below its 52-week high of 80.16, set on Nov 23, 2022.
53.45Mar 01 202280.16Nov 23 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.54bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.82 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.84%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 15 2022|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2022 21:10 GMT.