- Greif, Inc. Announces 2022 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- Greif, Inc. Announces $150 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Greif Certified as a Most Loved Workplace for 2022
- Greif, Inc. Announces Webcast Details for Investor Day on June 23, 2022
- Greif Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Greif, Inc. Declares Second Quarter 2022 Dividends
Greif Inc (GEF:NYQ) closed at 69.40, -3.61% below its 52-week high of 72.00, set on Nov 10, 2021.
53.65Mar 01 202272.00Nov 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.31bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.23 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.84 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.70%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 16 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 08 2022 21:10 BST.