- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Carmakers take electric fight to the factory floor
- Xi Jinping ally Wang Qishan confirmed as China vice-president
- Boeing skids to longest losing streak since 2016
- Ford aims for ‘freshest line-up in the US’ by 2020
- Monopoly and its discontents
- Hackers have self-driving cars in their headlights
- Magna invests $200m in Lyft in latest autonomous driving alliance
- Korea Development Bank steps in with short-term loans to local GM unit
- Jennifer Doudna: ‘I still remember my first encounter with DNA’
- Equity markets are thriving but are they relevant?
General Motors Co (GM:NYQ) closed at 37.94, 18.86% above the 52 week low of 31.92 set on May 25, 2017.
31.92May 25 201746.76Oct 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||53.14bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.01%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 08 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 23 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 16 2018 20:02 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on General Motors Co shares was Buy at 36.83 on 16 Mar 2017Read the full article