- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Vehicle technology: Tesla and Elon Musk's moment of truth
- Lyft to double headcount in drive to develop autonomous car
- Mercedes bets on premium pick-up truck market
- Dealmaking tradition alive at Sun Valley
- Week in Review, July 15
- Can a self-driving car work with a human at the wheel?
- Lex in-depth: Together in electric dreams
- Tesla's Elon Musk says Model 3 set to be delivered on schedule
- Self-driving car investments accelerate with $50m for Drive.ai
- Is it the end of the road for the motor car marque?
General Motors Co (GM:NYQ) closed at 35.94, -6.77% below its 52-week high of 38.55, set on Mar 06, 2017.
29.82Aug 02 201638.55Mar 06 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.31 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.27%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 07 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 23 2017|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 07 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 22 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2017 21:01 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on General Motors Co shares was Buy at 36.83 on 16 Mar 2017Read the full article