- H.B. Fuller Announces the REVEAL of a Custom GorillaPro® Ultimate Service Truck Built by Richard Rawlings of Gas Monkey Garage® at the City of Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, August 5 - 14, 2022, in Sturgis, South Dakota
- H.B. Fuller Partners with Enimac to Strengthen E-commerce Packaging
- Iron Path Capital Adds Seasoned Specialty Chemicals Executive Ted Clark to Team
- H.B. Fuller Announced Quarterly Dividend
- H.B. Fuller Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results
- H.B. Fuller to Report Second Quarter 2022 Results on June 22, 2022
H.B. Fuller Company (HB1:STU) closed at 69.50, -3.47% below its 52-week high of 72.00, set on Dec 30, 2021.
51.00Sep 22 202172.00Dec 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.05 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.7553 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.10%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 13 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jul 28 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 19 2022.