- The Hartford Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $375 Per Share Of Series G Preferred Stock
- The Hartford Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2020 Financial Results, 2021 Outlook For Select Business Metrics
- The Hartford Named A Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality For 13th Year
- The Hartford Named To 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index For Sixth Consecutive Year
- The Hartford Launches Hospital Indemnity Plan Design To Include Coverage For Mental Health Conditions And Substance Use Disorders
- The Hartford Announces $1.5 Billion Share Repurchase Authorization
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HFF:MUN) closed at 43.00, -10.04% below its 52-week high of 47.80, set on Mar 05, 2020.
24.00Mar 19 202047.80Mar 05 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.73%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 26 2021|
|Div pay-date||Apr 02 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 02 2021 07:04 GMT.