- The Hartford Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $375 Per Share Of Series G Preferred Stock
- The Hartford Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2020 Financial Results, 2021 Outlook For Select Business Metrics
- The Hartford Named A Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality For 13th Year
- The Hartford Named To 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index For Sixth Consecutive Year
- The Hartford Launches Hospital Indemnity Plan Design To Include Coverage For Mental Health Conditions And Substance Use Disorders
- The Hartford Announces $1.5 Billion Share Repurchase Authorization
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HFF:STU) closed at 42.20, -17.25% below its 52-week high of 51.00, set on Feb 26, 2020.
23.80Mar 19 202051.00Feb 26 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.75%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 26 2021|
|Div pay-date||Apr 02 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 26 2021.