- SuperSonic Imagine Announces a Change in Governance
- Hologic’s First Sustainability Report Highlights Global Corporate Citizenship Efforts in Fiscal 2019
- Hologic Announces Preliminary Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2020
- Hologic to Announce Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2020 on Wednesday, January 29, 2020
- Hologic to Webcast Presentation at the 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Hologic Completes Divestiture of Cynosure Medical Aesthetics Business
- Women’s Healthcare Leader Hologic to Showcase Comprehensive Portfolio of Breast and Skeletal Health Solutions at RSNA 2019
- Hologic to Webcast Presentations at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Newly Published Research Shows that Hologic’s Molecular Assays for Diagnosing Vaginitis are More Effective than Traditional Methods
- Hologic to Sell Cynosure Medical Aesthetics Business to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
Hologic Inc (HOLX:DEU) closed at 48.80, -1.21% below its 52-week high of 49.40, set on Jan 17, 2020.
37.49Feb 04 201949.40Jan 17 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7447 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 24 2020 16:35 GMT.