- Women’s Healthcare Leader Hologic to Showcase Comprehensive Portfolio of Breast and Skeletal Health Solutions at RSNA 2019
- Hologic to Webcast Presentations at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Newly Published Research Shows that Hologic’s Molecular Assays for Diagnosing Vaginitis are More Effective than Traditional Methods
- Hologic to Sell Cynosure Medical Aesthetics Business to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
- Hologic Announces FDA Approval of 3DQuorum™ Imaging Technology, Powered by Genius AI™
- Newly Published Research Demonstrates Ability of Hologic’s Assay to Detect Mycoplasma Genitalium, “the Silent Epidemic”
- Hologic Announces Financial Results for Fourth Quarter of Fiscal 2019
- Hologic Launches Definity Cervical Dilator to Provide Gentle and Seamless Dilation During Gynecologic Procedures
- Cynosure Extends Body Contouring Portfolio with Launch of StimSure® in Europe
- USA Today Article Confuses Patients on Benefits of 3D Mammography for Breast Cancer Screening
Hologic Inc (HOLX:NSQ) closed at 52.28, -0.27% below its 52-week high of 52.42, set on Dec 04, 2019.
37.48Dec 24 201852.42Dec 04 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7447 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 05 2019 21:00 GMT.