- Hologic Announces Financial Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal 2021
- New CDC Guidelines Endorse Opt-Out Screening for Two of the Most Common Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), Recommend Nucleic Acid Testing for Mycoplasma Genitalium
- Hologic Obtains European CE Mark for Use of Saliva Samples with COVID-19 Test
- Hologic to Announce Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2021 on Wednesday, July 28, 2021
- Hologic Receives European CE Mark for Molecular Assay to Quantify Human Cytomegalovirus
- Hologic Completes Acquisition of Mobidiag
- Cigna Updates Medical Policy to Cover Hologic’s Acessa® Procedure, Expanding Access to Millions of Women Across the Country
- New Fibroid Management Guidance from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Supports Laparoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation (Lap-RFA) as a Minimally Invasive, Uterine Preserving Treatment Option
- Hologic and Partners Launch Project Health Equality to Help Transform the Care Women of Color Receive in the Health Care System
- Medicare Insurance Coverage for Breast Cancer Index™ Test Expanded to Include Node-Positive Breast Cancer
Hologic Inc (HOLX:NSQ) closed at 72.08, -15.20% below its 52-week high of 85.00, set on Feb 16, 2021.
56.81Sep 04 202085.00Feb 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.29 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 28 2021 21:00 BST.