- IAC Earnings Release and Letter to Shareholders Available on Company's IR Site
- IAC Invests in MGM Resorts International
- iTranslate launches AI Powered Writing Assistant App, Grammatica
- IAC To Announce Q2 2020 Earnings On August 10th
- RoboKiller Report Reveals 4.18 Billion Spam Calls Reached Consumers In June
- Apalon Appoints Susanne Sandler as General Manager
- Mosaic Group Appoints Chuck Elberti VP of Data Platform
- IAC Letter to Shareholders Available on Company's IR Site in Advance of Q&A with IAC Business Leaders
IAC/Interactivecorp (IAC:NSQ) closed at 123.41, -9.27% below its 52-week high of 136.02, set on Aug 06, 2020.
100.22Jul 01 2020136.02Aug 06 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.55 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 14 2020 21:00 BST.