- Despite Fewer Canadians Planning Home Renovations Over the Next 12 Months, Those That do Intend to Renovate are Likely to Spend Nearly Double, According to HomeStars 2022 Reno Report
- Majority of Families Spend at Least 20% of Household Income on Childcare According to New Care.com Survey
- 3,500 American Nurses Reveal That Despite Seeing Record Wages, Nearly Two-Thirds of Nurses are Still Considering Quitting
- HomeStars Launches Home Renovation Flexible Refinancing in Partnership with Perch To Help Canadian Homeowners Bring Their Dream Home to Life
- Type 2 Diabetes Reversal Leader Virta Health Appoints Shane Henderson as Chief Technology Officer
IAC/Interactivecorp (IAC:NSQ) closed at 78.38, 8.42% above its 52-week low of 72.29, set on May 09, 2022.
72.29May 09 2022158.81Oct 26 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2692 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 29 2022 21:00 BST.