- EQS-News: Knorr-Bremse Aktiengesellschaft: Knorr-Bremse AG Profits from High Customer Demand with Increased Revenues and Profitability
- EQS-PVR: Knorr-Bremse AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- EQS-AFR: Knorr-Bremse AG: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
- EQS-News: Knorr-Bremse Aktiengesellschaft: Marc Llistosella to Become the New Chief Executive Officer of Knorr-Bremse AG
- EQS-Adhoc: Knorr-Bremse Aktiengesellschaft: New CEO appointed
- DGAP-News: Knorr-Bremse Aktiengesellschaft: Knorr-Bremse issues inaugural 700 Million Euro Sustainability-Linked Bond (SLB)
Knorr Bremse AG (KBX:HAN) closed at 54.14, 26.26% above the 52 week low of 42.88 set on Sep 28, 2022.
42.88Sep 28 202291.84Feb 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.70bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.20 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.85 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.44%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 30 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 30 2022 07:15 GMT.