- EQS-News: Knorr-Bremse Aktiengesellschaft: Knorr-Bremse AG Profits from High Customer Demand with Increased Revenues and Profitability
- EQS-PVR: Knorr-Bremse AG: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- EQS-AFR: Knorr-Bremse AG: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
- EQS-News: Knorr-Bremse Aktiengesellschaft: Marc Llistosella to Become the New Chief Executive Officer of Knorr-Bremse AG
- EQS-Adhoc: Knorr-Bremse Aktiengesellschaft: New CEO appointed
- DGAP-News: Knorr-Bremse Aktiengesellschaft: Knorr-Bremse issues inaugural 700 Million Euro Sustainability-Linked Bond (SLB)
Knorr Bremse AG (KNRRY:PNK) closed at 14.10, 37.51% above the 52 week low of 10.25 set on Sep 28, 2022.
10.25Sep 28 202226.07Feb 18 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.4973 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.53%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 13 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 25 2022 17:46 GMT.