- Medifast Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Medifast Survey Indicates Consumer Focus on Health and Wellbeing Remains Strong
- Medifast Named to the 2022 FORTUNE 100 Fastest-Growing Companies List
- Medifast Announces Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Medifast's OPTAVIA Program Named #1 Weight Loss Program in the U.S. by Revenue for 2021*
Medifast Inc (MDFT:DEU) closed at 101.95, 6.42% above its 52-week low of 95.80, set on Nov 04, 2022.
95.80Nov 04 2022185.85Jul 06 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||13.18 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.18 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.97%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 19 2022|
|Div pay-date||Feb 07 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 30 2023 20:09 GMT.