- Medifast, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- Medifast, Inc. to Announce Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended December 31, 2020
- Medifast, Inc. to Present at the 23rd Annual ICR Conference
- New OPTAVIA Survey Uncovers Profound Shift in Health & Wellness Priorities For 2021
- Michael MacDonald to Step Down as Non-Executive Chairman of Medifast's Board of Directors; Chief Executive Officer Dan Chard Named Chairman
- Medifast, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
Medifast Inc (MED:NYQ) closed at 252.99, -9.47% below its 52-week high of 279.46, set on Feb 16, 2021.
49.03Mar 19 2020279.46Feb 16 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.99 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.52 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.77%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 21 2020|
|Div pay-date||Feb 05 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 26 2021 21:10 GMT.